Elite Power Hour
Need some personalized attention to perfect your skills? Our Elite Power Hour series gives you undivided attention from our trained clinicians who will focus on your throwing technique in order to improve speed and efficiency while mitigating the risk for injury.
What can I expect?
- The session will start with a brief musculoskeletal evaluation where the clinician will gather information to provide you with injury prevention and performance tips.
- Class registration includes evaluation with motion analysis software to further breakdown body mechanics and technique.
- Each participant will receive education and a home exercise program to help you achieve your performance goals.
Pricing per Individual:
- $30 – Single session
- $75 – Series of 3 sessions
- $120 – Series of 6 sessions
*Athletes may choose to sign up for an individual session or in groups with a max of 4 participants.
Meet our experts!
Tracy Wilde PT
Brian Meitner LAT
Stephanie Hayes LAT
For more information, contact Fort HealthCare Therapy & Sport Center at 920-568-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please download and complete the documents below prior to your first appointment.
EDGE Program Documents to Download