Laura Walker, MPT
“I love living an active lifestyle and I like to educate and empower others to help restore their function using their own mind and body.”
Laura’s interests include yoga, cycling, pilates, reading, photo projects, cooking and learning new things.
- UW-Madison – Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- UW-Madison – Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science
- UW-Madison – Certificate in Gerontology-Institute of Aging
- Certification in Tool Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Certification in Rock Taping
If you have questions email Laura at Laura.Walker@forthc.com.